KLogWatch is a small KDE application that "tails" a kernel log file and reports any Netfilter (ie. iptables) log lines it sees. Check out the Screenshots, or read the man page for more details.
Latest Version: 2.0.3
- Do proper column sorting on addresses and ports.
KLogWatch 2.0 is the initial Sourceforge release under a new maintainer. This version offers a number of new features and changes:
- New columns to account for all netfilter log info
- Ability to select which columns to see
- Column size and order saved
- Window size and position saved
- Right mouse button actions: hostname, traceroute, whois, Check info at SANS
- Adjustable print font
- Ability to print/save window contents or raw log messages
- Some code cleanups; more on the way
- Changing configuration does not require restart
- Desktop file installed automatically
- Removed popup on alert action; all alerts appear in the tray
- Debian build files and an RPM spec file included
Earlier versions of KLogWatch are also currently available from Nick's site: http://home.freeuk.com/nick.battle/KLogWatch/klogwatch.html.
KLogWatch is licensed under the GPL.